Oh well, I guess it can happen to anybody..?
I haven’t been too busy with watching this site, at least not making any new posts, so some gremlins in the PHP scripts decided to take on a life of their own. Nearly all my PHP-scripts was injected with some malicious (encrypted) code. Don’t know what kind of hack that was, but it was quite a pain to get rid of it all – and hopefully I did!
Actually, everything seemed fine and dandy here, until I decided to uninstall the plugin “Shareaholic” since they started with some annoying advertising. Right when I uninstalled it, all my plugins were gone from the control panel. After some googling and checking out my scripts, I concluded that I had been hacked.
Hopefully, everything is patched up again – we just have to wait and see. In the meantime, I’m working on some new content for this place. It’s been a while since I posted anything, but some work has been done nevertheless.